· VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL : 6-speed control dial allows you to adjust the car polisher speed according to different applications; No load speed: 1,000-3,800 rpm; Low speed for waxing and buffing; Medium speed for polishing and cleaning while high speed for removing paint defects and oxidation. · ERGONOMIC DESIGN : The rubberized body and adjustable handle provide you with comfortable grip feeling and non-slip control while in use. Never worry about your machine rolling off the table or falling off your detailing car. · Disk Diameter: 150 mm / 6 in. · Cable length: 3 M.· Plug Available : UK Plug. · Variable Speed: 6 speed. · Polished Mandrel Thread: M 8. · 1 x dual action Polisher with UK Plug. · 1 x back plate. · 2 x disposable gloves.
· 3 x flat foam pad. · 3 x wave foam pad. · 3 x wool wheel.
· 1 x detachable d-handle. · 1 x straight handle. · 1 x Allen key. · 1 x user manual.
· 2 x carbon brush. · 1 x microfiber cloth.
· 5 x polishing microfiber bonnets. How To Polish Your Paint. Wash the entire vehicle with car shampoo and clean water. Use a high-quality microfiber wash mitt to avoid adding light scratches and swirls as you wash.
Make sure to rinse the vehicle thoroughly with clean water. Use a top quality microfiber cloth to dry the vehicle. Use the hand swipe method to check if the paint needs polishing or waxing. Simply run or swipe your hand in a small section of the hood.
If the paint feels rough, or if you feel a lot of rough spots, it is time to use a clay bar. Of course, after treating the paint with a clay bar, you will still need to polish or wax the paint at the very least. The act of wiping wet paint with a clay bar is enough to remove or pull out foreign particles in the paint surface. Waxing and/or polishing will level or cover up the pitted surfaces in the paint to achieve a smoother and deeper gloss.
After treating the paint with a clay bar, it is time to grab your polisher to lightly polish the paint. The trick is to lightly saturate the polishing pad with liquid polish to achieve the best results. Start at a slower speed and work your way upwards over damaged or scratched surfaces. Polish should not be left to dry on the paint.After applying the polish, make sure to immediately wipe away any excess with a clean microfiber towel. After polishing the paint, it is important to add a final layer of wax. The wax is a protective barrier against dirt, bird poo, and UV rays. When it comes to waxing, less is more. Pour a small amount of wax in a clean applicator pad and apply to one panel at a time.
It is better to apply two thin coats than to apply a single thick coat. Unlike polish, the wax will need to cure for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the excess using a clean microfiber towel.
Turn the towel over and buff lightly for a high-gloss shine. This item is in the category "Vehicle Parts & Accessories\Car Care, Utility & Trailers\Car Care & Cleaning\Other Car Care & Cleaning". The seller is "autocare2018" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to all countries in Europe.